This post is coming up as I'm spending time at a four day retreat with 54 fifth graders our "soft" camping in the woods. One of my jobs is to lead this songs so I spent WAY too long last weekend learning this particular one.
Ok let's see if I got this . . .
hole --> tree --> limb --> nest --> egg --> bird --> feather --> bug
I can find something better then that:
hole --> tree --> limb --> nest --> egg -->bird --> heart --> blood --> T-Cels?!?
Ok, maybe not.
Ok, well, clearly this is a song that lends itself to many different interpretations. I decided I need to makes this as long as possible so here's my path . .
hole --> tree --> limb --> branch --> nest --> egg --> bird --> feather --> bug --> PARAMECIUM!!!
good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment