Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"Dancing In The Street" by Mick Jagger & David Bowie

I love bacon, I love peppermint stick ice cream and I love my mom's beef noodle soup. As much as i love those three things separately, they don't quite work together. Kind of like this song:



Mick Jagger, one of the greatest lead singers in rock music + David Bowie, the original pop music chameleon (anything you think that Lady Gaga is doing that is innovative Bowie did it first) +
"Dancing In The Street," one of the greatest pop songs ever that defined a generation
= . . . yeah. . . not such a good time.

I do admire how hard Jagger and Bowie seem to be trying to sell the song during this music video and there is something hypnotic about watching this train wreck of a song.  After watching this video you will feel something, maybe not what the artist intended but you will feel something  . . . and yes anger at me for wasting three minute of your time is totally understood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment