The Purple Reaction is a music blog that focuses on music in our culture and explores the history, theory and artistry that make the music we love so great. This is a celebration of art, the emotional connections that we feel through music and the deep personal meaning we experience through great music.
This blog features new posts every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Hi guys!! I've been reading you blog ever since I decided to get a Sheltie with my husband. I live in Brazil. Buffy is the sweetest sheltie we've seen so far, and she seems so smart. Do you mind telling what do you feed her? I read in an old post that you give her a holistic dog food... which one is it? And do you supplement it also with anything?
Thank you in advance, and congratulations on the blog and nice family ;)
We feed her Fromm's Adult Gold (http://frommfamily.com/products/gold/dog/dry/adult-gold). For a while we mixed it with some salmon oil, but we haven't done that for about a year. Buffy likes to have kibble mixed up with some stuff, so I often mix in a treat or some cooked chicken to make it a little bit more appetizing for her.
Hi guys!! I've been reading you blog ever since I decided to get a Sheltie with my husband. I live in Brazil. Buffy is the sweetest sheltie we've seen so far, and she seems so smart. Do you mind telling what do you feed her? I read in an old post that you give her a holistic dog food... which one is it? And do you supplement it also with anything?
ReplyDeleteThank you in advance, and congratulations on the blog and nice family ;)
We feed her Fromm's Adult Gold (http://frommfamily.com/products/gold/dog/dry/adult-gold). For a while we mixed it with some salmon oil, but we haven't done that for about a year. Buffy likes to have kibble mixed up with some stuff, so I often mix in a treat or some cooked chicken to make it a little bit more appetizing for her.
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading, I appreciate your support.