Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 7 & 8: Making Good Choices


Today we explored the Jungfrau region from the bottom, exploring the valley near Interlaken. We took a horse ride in the area, saw some beautiful scenery and our horse took a dip in the beautiful Thuner Sea (the something-lake).

And then about 15 minutes later I fell off the horse. We were galloping and as my horse turned my saddle started falling to the right and as he made another turn I feel off. Luckily I landed square on my butt. Yeah . . . we did a slow walk for the reminder of the ride but the trotting and galloping was fun while it lasted.

Mom, relax, I’m really fine. As horse falls go this was the best way to do it.

Later I’ll write about my experiences with horses, a place called Rancho and the insane, freeing, terrifying and utterly exhilarating feeling of riding on a horse that is running.

Onto another day of making great choices.  

Watch as Diana goes on the unbeaten path and hopefully not fall off the mountain.
On the way to this lake:


Here's Diana explaining where we are:



Then there's Diana deciding to go down the mountain in the most logical way.




OMG, the cameras have taken over!!!

An awesome way to end our last full day in Lauterbrunnen.


No comments:

Post a Comment