It really was kind of simple:
- Take a boat from Evian to Lausanne
- Get on the subway from the shore to the train station in Lausanne
- Take the Lausanne train to Bern
- Miss the connection to Interlaken because apparently Swiss-German public bathroom require you to pay so we had to . . .
- Hit the ATM
- Get some food from McDonalds (mainly to get change),
- FINALLY manage to get the bathroom to work for us, use the ticket office computer to find the next train AND then . . .
- Take the train from Bern to Interlaken
- Take the train from Interlaken to Lauterbrunnen
- Ask for directions to our hotel twice because when people point and tell you in meters how far the hotel is, I have NO idea how much walking that actually entails.
|Diana + big mountain valley = happiness|
|That's Diana on top to provide a little perspective.|
|A tree somehow finding a way on the side of a rock face.|
|Diana adding to the stone sculpture garden we found.|
And I hope all of you have a good "fahrt" too. heehee