Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pajama Jeans

seriously?!?



Here's the thing. Jeans are the most comfortable socially acceptable type of pant out there and a lot of people get away with wearing pajama pants in public anyways so who out there is really stuck with this conundrum: I want to wear jeans but they aren't as soft as my pajama! What am I going to do?!?

"fits every figure perfectly"?
"mock fly"?!?
"sexy second skin"!?!?

Now I do understand that it is hard for woman to find a pair of jeans that really fits well.  Guys, our jeans have a sepearate waist and length measurement.  Woman's pants often go through a a single digit number system, which means that a woman who is 5 foot tall could wear the same size as a woman six inches taller than her . . . doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Somehow I don't think Pajama Jeans are really going to solve this issue for women.

. . . but there is that bonus crew-neck t-shirt. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment